Stacking jewellery is a popular trend that allows you to showcase your unique style by layering different pieces together. Here are some ideas to help you stack your jewellery like a pro.
- Start by choosing a statement piece of jewellery, such as a watch or an elegant bracelet cuff, a bold pendant necklace, or a pair of dangler drop earrings. This piece will serve as the focal point of your stack.
- Feel free to mix different textures and materials, such as gemstones, leather, beads, metal, and fabric, to add depth and interest to your stack.
- Vary the lengths of necklaces for a visually appealing look. Add a choker or collar necklace to frame your face.
- Mixing metals and plating colours can add dimension to your stack. Try pairing silver plated and gold or rose gold plated 925 sterling silver and even hypoallergenic stainless steel for a chic, modern look.
- Experiment with different colours to create a fun and playful stack. Mix and match bright hues or stick to a single colour palette for a cohesive look.
When it comes to stacking jewellery, there are no hard and fast rules. So, have fun experimenting until you find a look that you love!
Shop stackable layered jewellery online at - blinglane.com