The blinglane.com website and all content which appears on it (the "Website") is owned and operated by
Bling Fashions Pvt. Ltd, a company incorporated in Delhi, India, and whose corporate address is:
2127-28/58 3rd Floor Gurudwara Rd.
Naiwala Karol Bagh New Delhi 110005
(referred to in these terms as "we", "our" or "us" for short).
This is the shipping agreement that governs delivery of the product purchased through our website and the provision of the services and products we sell here. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete portions of these Website shipping policy at any time without further notice. If we do this, we will post the changes to these shippingpolicies on this page and will indicate at the top of this page the date these policies were last revised. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the Website terms and policies.
Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping "philosophy":
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible.
- Jewellery will be shipped in a leather pouch with a special custom made cardboard box with fillers inside for extra care.
- If there is a shipping charge (for expedited shipping, for example), we are not in business to "profit" from shipping; you are charged what we are charged;
Our primary shipping service is FedEx, Bluedart-DHL, Aramex & Delhivery. All of them are "ground" services that take 5-7 business days from coast-to-coast (all of our products ship from our store in Delhi, India.
Delivery Time is dependent on 2 factors:
- We aim to dispatch all orders in 1-2 business days
- "Availability". Every product detail's page will show a value similar to "Usually Ships in 2-3 days". It is also noted in the Shopping Cart, and informs you of how quickly an item will be ready to ship out. For example, some items will ship within 24 hours, others in a couple days, while some may take as many as several weeks (especially custom products). The "Availability" value is an estimate. We do our best to ship items out as quickly as possible, so we often get orders out more quickly than is noted by the "Availability" timeframe, but please do not count on that.
- The method of delivery - our shipping method is either FedEx Ground (commercial addresses) or FedEx Home Delivery (residential addresses). FedEx Express Saver takes 3 business days; 2nd Day Air is two business days, and there are several options for Overnight delivery based on the time of day to be delivered. Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on "business" days. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it's impossible for us to ship an item the same day as all the shippers are closed.
Free Shipping Offers
Free shipping promotions are available on domestic shipments only.
We do not profit from shipping. Should you charge Rush shipping, or if we're shipping your order internationally, your shipping cost will be exactly the same as we are charged by whichever shipping company is used to deliver your package. Shipping costs are calculated on the website automatically during Checkout based on the weight of the items you are purchasing.
International orders are dispatched in 1-2 business days and are delivered in 7-9 business days after dispatch. We use reputed logistics partners only like Fedex, Bluedart(DHL) or Aramex etc.
To obtain the most reasonable rates possible for our international customers, orders are shipped using FedEx India. The price of shipping is calculated by using the price list provided by FedEx India. Confirmation delivery and signature is required on all packages. Shipments are packed in the safest and most economical boxes possible.
If you'd like to make a purchase and have it shipped internationally, please send us an email at email@example.com. Be sure to include a list of the products you'd like to purchase, your shipping address, phone number, and the email address to which we should send a Paypal invoice (we currently only accept Paypal payments for orders shipped abroad). A member of our Customer Service team will contact you to make all the arrangements.
Customs and Import Duty Charges for International Shipments
Within India, duty is not applied to your delivery, but International (outside India) some charges may apply. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
For any other queries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org